The 2023 Worldwide Industrial / Commercial Construction Schedule of Rates Database: This publication includes estimating data on the USA and 120+ countries & 700 worldwide cities this trusted cost data is applicable to industrial, process, power, high technology, commercial, and civil facilities and includes numerous facility cost models. This is a fast, accurate and reliable estimating tool that includes both metric and U.S. units of cost. Backed by 30+ years of international data collection, you can be sure that you’re bid will be accurate.Save estimating time and money, this database has all the answers and data you need, take it with you to the job site and get the estimates, change orders and budgets finalized.
This is a fast, accurate and reliable estimating tool that includes both metric and U.S. units of cost. It is backed by 30+ years of international cost data collection, you can be sure that your estimate / bid will be accurate.
This valuable reference source contains the following (18) Construction Specifications:
- General Requirements / General Conditions / Preliminaries Division 1
- Site Construction
- Concrete Work (Excavation, Rebar, Formwork Concrete)
- Masonry / Brickwork
- Metals / Structural Steel / Platforms
- Framing, Wood and Plastics
- Thermal and Moisture Protection / Roofing
- Doors and Windows
- Finishes (Internal walls / ceilings etc.)
- Special Construction
- Conveying Systems / Elevators
- Mechanical (Process Piping, Utilities, Plumbing, HVAC etc.)
- Electrical / Instrumentation / Controls
- Process Equipment / Major Equipment, (cost of equipment and setting)
- 100’s of Location Factors, Architectural, Engineering, Construction & Engineering Cost Benchmarks and Historical Cost Close Out Reports
This one of a kind , indispensable cost estimating tool allows Cost Estimators, Quantity Surveyors Planners, Facility Managers, Engineers, Architects & Project Managers to estimate / budget construction projects in more than 120 counties.
ABOUT THE FIRM
- Introduction and Calibration Factors: includes the following:
- Location (Calibration) Factors – International values compared to Washington D.C. (Base of 1.00). Calibrations in this application are used to adjust the unit prices / schedule of rates depicted in the following Divisions 1 – 17.
- 188 # International Cities Location / Calibration Factors.
- General Conversion Values – Imperial to Metric Units.
- Import Duties General Sales Tax / Value. Added Tax / Consumption Tax.
- 284 # USA Location (Calibration) Factors.
- Detailed Design / Engineering / Architectural and CM Fees 51 # Facility Types.
- Union Labor Costs.
- USA and Canada State & Province Sales Tax / GST.
- Inflation Cost Indexes.
- Cost Models / Cost Benchmarks (14 Number) includes cost and quantity data on the following:
- Power Station Cost Model.
- Crude Oil Distillation Complex.
- High Rise Apartment Building Cost Model.
- Waste Water Treatment Cost Model.
- EPCM Home Office Billing Rate Sheet.
- Consumer Products Facility.
- Steel Production Cost Model.
- Beverage Production Facility Cost Model.
- Petro – Chemical Cost Model.
- 78 # Engineering / Construction Cost Benchmarks.
- Class A Office Building
- UK Pharmaceutical Facility
- Clean Warehouse
- Regional Airport
- Shopping Mall
- Clean Warehouse Facility
- General Requirements / General Conditions / Preliminaries:
- includes cost data on the following:
- Rules of thumb
- Insurance Costs
- Protection of Completed Work
- Temporary Utilities, Structures & Fences
- Testing / Inspection
- Site Staff / Field Personnel
- Construction Equipment Costs / Rental
- Temporary Construction Items
- Site Construction: includes schedule of rates for:
- Demolition (including asbestos)
- Rock removal
- Hardcore / Stone
- Planking & Strutting / Sheet Piling
- Foundation Piling
- Miscellaneous Site Improvements
- Concrete Curbing
- Site Lighting
- Marine Work
- Underground Storage Tanks
- Concrete Work: includes schedule of rates for:
- Precast Concrete
- Masonry: includes schedule of rates for:
- Metals: includes schedule of rates for:
- Structural Steel
- Metal Joists
- Metal Framing
- Miscellaneous Iron
- Metal Decking
- Wood and Plastics: includes schedule of rates for:
- Rough Carpentry
- Finish Carpentry
- Carpentry Specialties
- Thermal and Moisture Protection: includes schedule of rates for:
- Damp proofing and Waterproofing
- Thermal Protection
- Roofing Systems
- Caulking & Sealants
- Doors and Windows: includes schedule of rates for:
- Wood and Plastic Doors
- Metal Doors and Frames
- Glazing / Glazed Curtain Walls
- Finishes: includes schedule of rates for:
- Plaster and Gypsum Board
- Wall Finishes
- Acoustical Treatment
- Painting and Coatings
- Specialties: includes schedule of rates for:
- Visual Display Boards
- Compartments and Cubicles
- Louvers and Vents
- Wall and Corner Guards
- Miscellaneous Facility Specialties
- Equipment: includes schedule of rates for:
- Maintenance Equipment
- Loading Dock Equipment
- Industrial and Process Equipment
- Laboratory Equipment
- Material Handling Equipment
- Furnishings: includes schedule of rates for:
- Manufactured Casework
- Special Construction: includes schedule of rates for:
- Pre-Engineered Buildings & Structures
- Radiation Protection
- Storage Tanks
- Security Access and Surveillance
- Conveying Systems: includes schedule of rates for:
- Escalators and Moving Walks
- Hoists and Cranes
- Mechanical Work: includes schedule of rates for:
- Building Services Piping
- Plumbing Fixtures
- Process Piping
- Fire Protection Piping
- Heating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning Equipment
- Electrical Work: includes schedule of rates for:
- Electrical Equipment / Transformers
- Cable / Control wire
- Cable tray
- Instrumentation and Controls
- Process Equipment / Major Equipment: includes schedule of rates for:
- Air Handlers
- Cooling Towers
- Heat Exchangers