This publication includes estimating data for the USA and 120+ countries / 700 cities. This cost database has over 10,000 Labor, Material and Construction Equipment unit prices that provides you with up to date cost data, the cost data covers all facets of Infrastructure / Public Works & Civil construction cost data on the following topics:
- Highways Cost Benchmarks
- Bridges Cost Benchmarks
- Tunnels Cost Benchmarks
- Railways Cost Benchmarks
- Design Cost Benchmarks
- Construction Managements Cost Benchmarks
- Location Factors / City Indexes
- Taxes / VAT / B&O / GST
- Historical & Future Inflation Data
- Preliminaries / General Conditions / Site Establishment / Construction Equipment
- Demolition / Site Works / Excavation / Piling / Incoming Utilities
- Concrete / Formwork / Rebar
- Pre-Cast Concrete / Structural Steel
- Other Miscellaneous Civil related items
- Numerous Civil Focused Historical Benchmarks & Cost Models
The cost data is listed by material, labor & construction equipment costs, this data allows you to produce accurate & timely Infrastructure / Public Works Construction / Civil estimates. This data can be easily calibrated to provide estimates in more than 120 countries. You will find this database beneficial when compiling conceptual or detailed proposal, budget estimates and hard money bids, or using the data to check & validate Engineers & Contractors Estimates, Claims & Change Orders.
This database is a “must have” resource and estimating tool for Civil Engineers, Estimators, Quantity Surveyors, Planners, Project Control Professionals, Project Managers, Construction Managers, Site Based Staff, Proposal Leaders and Cost Engineers.
INTRODUCTION AND CALIBRATION FACTORS:
- The Estimating Process.
- Location (Calibration) Factors – International values compared to Washing- ton D.C. (Base of 1.00). Calibrations in this application are used to adjust the unit prices / schedule of rates depicted in the following Divisions 1 – 17.
- 188 # International Cities Location / Calibration Factors.
- General Conversion Values – Imperial to Metric Units.
- Import Duties General Sales Tax / Value. Added Tax / Consumption Tax.
- 280 # USA Location (Calibration) Factors.
- Detailed Design / Engineering / Architectural and CM Fees 51 # Facility Types. • Merit Shop Labor Costs.
- USA and Canada State & Province Sales Tax / GST.
- Inflation Cost Indexes.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS / GENERAL CONDITIONS / PRELIMINARIES:
- Rules of thumb• Insurance Costs
- Protection of Completed Work
- Temporary Utilities, Structures & Fences • Permits
- Testing / Inspection / Surveys
- Site Staff / Field Personnel
- Construction Equipment Costs / Rental
- Temporary Construction Items
- Precast Concrete • Grouting
THERMAL AND MOISTURE PROTECTION:
- Precast Concrete • Grouting
- Maintenance Equipment
- Loading Dock Equipment
- Industrial and Process Equipment • Laboratory Equipment
- Material Handling Equipment
- Building Services Piping
- Plumbing Fixtures
- Process Piping
- Fire Protection Piping
- Heating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning Equipment • Ductwork