The 2019 Worldwide Industrial / Commercial Construction Schedule of Rates Yearbook: This publication includes estimating data on the USA and 120+ countries & 700 worldwide cities this trusted cost data is applicable to industrial, process, power, high technology, commercial, and civil facilities and includes numerous facility cost models. This is a fast, accurate and reliable estimating tool that includes both metric and U.S. units of cost. Backed by 30+ years of international data collection, you can be sure that you’re bid will be accurate.
Save estimating time and money, this book has all the answers and data you need, take it with you to the job site and get the estimates, change orders and budgets finalized.
This is a fast, accurate and reliable estimating tool that includes both metric and U.S. units of cost. It is backed by 30+ years of international cost data collection, you can be sure that your estimate / bid will be accurate.
This valuable reference source contains the following (18) Construction Specifications:
- General Requirements / General Conditions / Preliminaries Division 1
- Site Construction
- Concrete Work (Excavation, Rebar, Formwork Concrete)
- Masonry / Brickwork
- Metals / Structural Steel / Platforms
- Framing, Wood and Plastics
- Thermal and Moisture Protection / Roofing
- Doors and Windows
- Finishes (Internal walls / ceilings etc.)
- Special Construction
- Conveying Systems / Elevators
- Mechanical (Process Piping, Utilities, Plumbing, HVAC etc.)
- Electrical / Instrumentation / Controls
- Process Equipment / Major Equipment, (cost of equipment and setting)
- 100’s of Location Factors, Architectural, Engineering, Construction & Engineering Cost Benchmarks and Historical Cost Close Out Reports
This one of a kind , indispensable cost estimating tool allows Cost Estimators, Quantity Surveyors Planners, Facility Managers, Engineers, Architects & Project Managers to estimate / budget construction projects in more than 120 counties.